[TYPO3-english] SplPriorityQueue and FLUID

Александр Третьяк alexander.tretyak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 17:59:22 CET 2012

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how can I iterate SplPriorityQueue object collection (or
SplDoublyLinkedList) with f:for viewhelper (or any other, if present)?

When I assign a variable containing spl-collection,
for example,

$params = array(
'spl' => $myCollection,
);
$view->assignMultiple($constants);
$pageContent = $view->render();

it is visible in fluid {_all} array, but when I'm trying to access to it
directly, it claimed to be empty:
<f:debug>{_all}</f:debug> // contains my collection
<f:debug>{spl}</f:debug> // empty, but recognised as SplPriorityQueue
prototype object

I'm very curious if I could use Spl structures with fluid template and I
need your help.

Thanks in advance,

Alex