[TYPO3-english] Last TYPO3 version without fluid/extbase

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Dec 24 08:42:13 CET 2012

Hi,

On 23-12-2012 22:32, Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
> I did for open source more than you and hundreds of people like you.

It's not a competition who contributes the most to OpenSource in general
or TYPO3 in particular. Anyone who shares experiences, problems,
solutions, code, designs, or anything else is very much appreciated.
There is no status connected to how much you know or contribute.

> FreeBSD gives, gives, gives. And does not complain.

Then be like FreeBSD :-)

> Spend a good Xmas thinking if you and people like you are really useful
> to the open source.

Please be friendly and respectful. Sometimes the frustration level when
trying to solve a problem can result in a little outburst, but this goes
on too long IMO.

Merry Christmas!

--
Jigal van Hemert