[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Customer Feedback Initiative

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Sun Dec 23 15:46:01 CET 2012

Il 23/12/2012 03:19, Philipp Gampe ha scritto:
> Hi Tonix,
>
> Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:

>>> Are you just trolling?
>> I'm only trying to awake a dying project. Do not worry, this is the last
>> time I'm repeating that.
> You are trolling, because you do not give facts, but just made up bullshit
> and you agressively insult others.

Philip, I wrote a lot of explanations, but it looks like they are
transparent (which could be my fault anyway).

But explain me one thing:

Why, when someone tells me if I've ever worked for a company, it is
pretty normal, and when I ask him if he ever worked for a company, I'm
insulting?

People here is not used to critics.

Regards,

Tonino

> Merry Xmas

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it