[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Customer Feedback Initiative

Andi cocopapa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 03:29:03 CET 2012

Hi Phillip

He gives his opinion and it is up to you to accept it or not. If someone writes something what you don't like to hear it is not trolling.

All this talking about 6.0 would have been complete obsolete if it would be mature enough to be a real final FINAL STABLE!!! release with features people got used to it over all the last years.

Nobody forced a crippled TYPO3 6.0 to come out now as is - why didn't ypu wait until it is realy stable, until templavoila and extension manager features and dev features have been integrated or are available as extensions which work - why so fast release some "gelbe zitrone" of CMS Candidate - only to be out?

Andi

Sent from Andi's iPhone