[TYPO3-english] Last TYPO3 version without fluid/extbase

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Sat Dec 22 21:35:23 CET 2012

Il 21/12/2012 18:22, Philipp Gampe ha scritto:
> Hi Tonix,
>
> Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
>
>> A lot of beer, meetings, festivals for TYPO3, but nothing really
>> interesting. It could be evaluated if it would be better to give all the
>> software to a normal company, instead of a foundation, having the double
>> release: community version - payed version.
> Impossible due to the license ;)

TYPO3 foundation is the owner of license, so could change it.

It would be great if TYPO3 4.6 could be released under a BSD license,
giving us freedom to continue in a different way.

As TYPO3 foundation does not push on it anymore, why not to open it
completely?

> Anyway, it would be cool if more experts would get their hands dirty and I
> really think that the development of TYPO3 CMS starts to accelerate again.
>
> If you want to have state-of-the-art technology from experts, then you
> should move on to Flow+Neos.

I don't have the minimal trust in extbase/fluid and what's based on them.

Sorry, but in my opinion it is the contrary of DDD criterions and
leading to nowhere.

If typo3 4.6 is freed, then I'd be happy to work on it.

Merry Christmas,

Tonino

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it