[TYPO3-english] T3V6, bug with Images in BE and FE (FAL ?)

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri Dec 21 15:33:22 CET 2012

Hi Christian,

Christian Tauscher wrote:

> Yes there was a deleted Record "storage".
> Bus ist this s reason why the whole system crashes? Guess I'll write a
> bug report about this.

That is not a bug ... the exception is 100% correct. You need the storage to
access the file.
You could file a feature request for a more friendly error message and maybe
another one for creating a job that checks if all used storages are still
up.

But the exception is valid.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator