[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Customer Feedback Initiative

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Fri Dec 21 11:02:57 CET 2012

Il 18/12/2012 09:26, Patrick Lobacher ha scritto:
> Hi there,
>
> according to the discussion about customer development vs. developer
> driven engineering within the TYPO3 project the last days on twitter I
> started an initiative at
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/CustomerFeedback
>
> Please have a look and contribute. Everyones feedback is highly
> welcome. Especially from (your) customers!
>
> Cheers,
> Patrick

Honestly I have problems understanding the goal of this page, and why a
development frameworks should speak to end users, which will never use
directly the framework.

My customers do not care if I use TYPO3 or WordPress or whatever CMS.
Important for them is if I understand their needs and provide a good
solution. Which CMS I use is not important for them.

And again, an end customer can say things like 'I need an easy way to
make forms', which is different from 'I need a flexible form constructor
package, to be integrated with kickstarter or callable as library, with
mysql constraints and transaction management', which can be asked by a
developer which spoke with his end customers.

Regards,

Tonino

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it