[TYPO3-english] Version 4.1.6 PHP compatibility

lesm nospam at please.com
Thu Dec 20 16:37:01 CET 2012

Hi Bernd,

Sorry for not signing with my name.
Well, my German knowledge is very limited (200 words or so) and online
translations are not good enough but I can deduct that I'm screwed.
They will be updating to PHP 5.3 any time today and PHP 5.2 will be
deleted.  In short in the next few hours I'm going to face very bad
times... unless a Christmas miracle emerges instead of tomorrow's
cataclysm...

Thanks for your response
Luis E. Suarez