[TYPO3-english] Version 4.1.6 PHP compatibility

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Dec 20 15:41:19 CET 2012

Am 20.12.2012 15:07, schrieb lesm:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know if TYPO3 4.1.6 is compatible with PHP 5.3?
>
> I hope it is cause my provider is updating PHP from 5.2 to 5.3 and for
> years all my attempts to update to a newer TYPO3 version ended up in a
> complete failure.

from the german wikipedia:
 > Der PHP-Quellcode, der bis TYPO3 Version 4.1 die Syntax der
 > PHP-Version 4 und ab TYPO3 Version 4.2 wenigstens PHP 5.2[69]
 > voraussetzt, besteht ...

the PHP-sourcecode, which requires up to TYPO3 version 4.1 the syntax of
PHP version 4 and from TYPO3 version 4.2 at least PHP 5.2, consists ...

I think you have some work to do.
an upgrade is requiered anyway because of security.

and BTW: please use full real names in theses NG/ML.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html