[TYPO3-english] Copy content from column to another page

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Dec 20 14:51:26 CET 2012

Am 20.12.2012 14:17, schrieb Stephen Bungert:
> Thanks very much!
>
> Didn't even know that something like this could be done! I guess cliboard 3
> and 4 are the same as 2 but can be used to store other things without losing
> what is in clipboard 2?

the clipboard has 4 slots:
normal
clipboard #1
clipboard #2
clipboard #3

as the first slot can hold only one record, the other can hold multiple
records (of different tables)

the first slot is handled with the clipboard icons immediately (copy or
move), while the others are handles via checkbox and icons above table.
AND a dropdown wether to move(default!) or copy the marked records.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html