[TYPO3-english] Copy content from column to another page

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Dec 20 14:14:07 CET 2012

Am 20.12.2012 13:54, schrieb Stephen Bungert:
> Hello,
>
> is it possible to copy all the content from a column to another page instead
> of each content element one at-a-time? If so how?
>
> I have content that is the same on each page, but need to be slightly
> different, I thought about adding this via TS so it made it easier to
> change, and I would just use TS conditions, but an extension that I'm using
> is not useable just via TS as several settings can only be set in the CE
> flexform.

use the enhanced list-view: display the column field,

using the second clipboard, mark only those CEs in your column,

move them to the clipboard (and change clipboard to copy instead of move)

insert the CEs in your target page with the insert-icon in the header
(inserting them after an existing CE will copy language and column from
that CE into all inserted CEs)

in case of TV: insert all that 'lost' CEs into the appropiate column.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html