[TYPO3-english] Copy content from column to another page

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Dec 20 13:54:59 CET 2012

Hello,

is it possible to copy all the content from a column to another page instead
of each content element one at-a-time? If so how?

I have content that is the same on each page, but need to be slightly
different, I thought about adding this via TS so it made it easier to
change, and I would just use TS conditions, but an extension that I'm using
is not useable just via TS as several settings can only be set in the CE
flexform.

Thanks.

Stephen.