[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoila 1.8.0 and PHP 5.2

Anja Leichsenring aleichsenring at ab-softlab.de
Thu Dec 20 08:02:11 CET 2012

Hi Jan,

without having checked the code, I would suggest to not ignore such
requirements.
TYPO3 CMS Core dropped PHP 5.2 support with TYPO3 CMS version 4.6
entirely, so you are better off upgrading your hosting package to a more
modern software package.

But of course you are free to try and look wheter it works or not. Good
look with this :)

Best Anja