[TYPO3-english] Extension Manuals in 6.0 EM

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Wed Dec 19 09:41:40 CET 2012

Hi there

thanks for the info. I am sure the EM rewrite is a good and important thing.

But is the mentionned lack of features just due to circumstances / the
rewrite process - or is it an UX goal? I don't think "reduce to the max"
applies here, as it's an admin tool for experienced users.

Cheers
Urs

PS: i like the (new?) "download sql dump" feature!

--
Urs Bräm
macht Websites