[TYPO3-english] CoolURI setup for html5videoplayer

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 10:05:43 CET 2012

Hi Jan

Thanks

Now I am almost there.

> Maybe cHash?

Yes, moved cHash config to predefinedparts to remove it. works.

>> But can I do a really simple rewrite so I get e.g. "video" instead of
>> "detail"? So the last part of the URL becomes /video/video-title/.
>
> You can use valuemap to do it.

I can change 'detail' to 'video' with the following value map:

<valuemap>
   <parameter>tx_html5videoplayer_pivideoplayer[action]</parameter>
   <value key="video">detail</value>
</valuemap>

But then the part in the url will be ordered wrong:

http://domain.com/page/video-title/video/

Should be:

http://domain.com/page/video/video-title/

To fix it I added this config

<paramorder>
   <param>L</param>
   <param>tx_html5videoplayer_pivideoplayer[action]</param>
   <param>tx_html5videoplayer_pivideoplayer[video]</param> -->
</paramorder>

But now the page part is moved to the end:

http://domain.com/video/video-title/page/

How do I get the right order?