[TYPO3-english] Display latest wordpress posts

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Dec 14 15:22:43 CET 2012

Hello,

I need to display the latest posts from wordpress on a typo3 site. I want to
be able to style the displayed content with a template somehow so different
sites in TYPO3 can use a different layout, and I don't want or need to
import the blog posts into TYPO3s database.

Does anyone know of an extension that will do this or have any expereince of
doing this? I found some wordpress extensions in the ter but they all seem
to want to import the posts into TYPO3's database.

Thanks for any tips and help.

Stephen Bungert