[TYPO3-english] Redirect to login instead of 404 error page if fe_user has no correct permission

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Fri Dec 14 09:07:28 CET 2012

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Pablo Feldman
Datum:       13.12.2012 23:35:
> Yes, Thanks, it's something similar to my first example, but I want to
> prevent the double redirect, from the page to this php, and from there to
> login or error page
>
> Thanks

There is no double redirect as you describe, as TYPO3 will check if page
is available and if not it will use the script and deliver login instead
of the page adding the redirect to the login. So if the user
authenticate successfully it will redirect to the page automatically.

Peter.

--
Fiat lux! Docendo discimus.