[TYPO3-english] a problem about picture size

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Dec 14 08:23:08 CET 2012

Hi Tom,

not a bug a feature - There are several places where TYPO3 reduces
Imagesize for you!

Please always specify you full qualified name, the used TYPO3 Version
and how you've inserted content - this makes answering easier.

If you uploaded the image in a text/pic element there is an appearance
tab, where you may specify a dimension.

If you use TypoScript, you may use correct dimensions there as well.

Additionally there is a maxWidth Setting in the TSConst.

Regards
Kay

Am 14.12.2012 03:56, schrieb tom:
> Hi,
>
> I upload a picture(214x248) to my typo3 site, but it shows 172x199 on the
> site. What may cause this problem?
> Thanks.
>
> Tom

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach