[TYPO3-english] SOLVED - Re: felogin error

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Thu Dec 13 10:04:07 CET 2012

Am 13.12.2012 07:58, schrieb Katja Lampela:
> Hi,
>
> 12.12.2012 17:20, bernd wilke kirjoitti:
>> are you running realurl or something similar?
>
> Yes I am running realurl, the basic default setup (nothing complicated
> on this site).

it's not about realurl at all. using such url-refining tools results in
some lines in .htaccess which redirect each file-request which can't be
fulfilled with a real existing file to call the index.php which means:
TYPO3 FE. and this may be one call too much for the FE.

disable your .htaccess (disable realurl to get links work) and try to
reproduce the error (without favicon).
It might get helpful hints for the forge-bug-entry

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html