[TYPO3-english] L10nMgr multiple imports

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Dec 13 09:59:32 CET 2012

Hi Sören,

no errors as far as I can tell. I suspect the same as small import on my
local went well multiple times.

I don't know the exact size of their XML, but since the site has about
100 pages and 100 TV FCEs :) I assume it's a big one.

The thing is, they need to export it in a single file to send it for a
translation.

Did you find out why it wasn't possible to import big XMLs? Memory
limit, timeout?

How did you break the file into small chunks? Manually?

Thanks

Jan