[TYPO3-english] L10nMgr multiple imports

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Dec 13 09:26:04 CET 2012

Hi all,

anyone here expirienced with the l10nmgr tool? My customer managed to
export the XML and now they're receiving incremental translations and
would like to try it out. The problem is that the XML cannot be imported
multiple times (with delete translations checkbox checked) or sometimes
when there was no export for a few days.

It seems that there's a certain condition on when the import happens.
Does anyone know what it is?

I had a look into the sources, but could not figure out anything.

Thanks

Jan