[TYPO3-english] SOLVED - Re: felogin error

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Dec 12 14:26:17 CET 2012

Hi,

On 12-12-2012 12:48, Christian Hennecke wrote:
> Well, add another one to the list. Salted passwords and rsa, order of
> pages, inserted via TS vs. as a plugin, phase of the moon, whether the
> user logging in is located on a cemetary with a black cat sitting on his
> right shoulder and throwing salt over his left one, ...  Sorry if I'm
> not exactly being constructive but by now I think there's a lot of black
> magic involved for it to work reliably.

None of the "serious" items on that list are reported in the bug
tracker. I've had no problems with EXT:felogin in any project.

Most problems are really caused by misconfigurations and people not
reading the manual.
Can you report the issues in the bug tracker?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!