[TYPO3-english] multilanguage issue in 6.0

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:59:49 CET 2012

Hello,

> Maybe a stupid question, but did you also download the translations in the language module?
> Nonetheless things should not be empty, but should fallback to English.

yes I did. The thing is, that actually powermail transaltion of the
validation would work without the translation module, but for now
somehow the TS does not render the labels.

I don't know how to solve this, I activated the adminPanel and there the
translation fields are just empty.

Does anyone what would be a good idea to do next?

THX
Dominic