[TYPO3-english] automatic usage of FAL image description/caption?

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Wed Dec 12 13:59:36 CET 2012

I'm just trying the new 6.0 and had seen in a presentation that files
which got a description/title/alt in the FAL-record should inherit these
values in every usage.

I inserted some descriptions for images and used these images in a CE to
display. In the BE the field values are shown, but not editable (not
copyable), the FE does not show them.

Each field I fill anew (overriding FAL-values) is shown in FE.

do I miss a configuration or is it a bug?

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html