[TYPO3-english] felogin error

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Dec 12 08:03:36 CET 2012

Hi!

11.12.2012 16:05, Jigal van Hemert kirjoitti:
>> Error: please include the static TS template as described in the manual.
> The only TS that is absolutely needed by EXT:felogin is included automatically.
> The error message must come from another extension.

Yes, this was absolutely true. I combined wrongly two separate things. But the real problem is still there, the frontend login doesn't work.

Do I have to implement some redirection, I wouldn't want to, and quick tests show it doesn't help anyway. Or do I have to make some other settings than the starting point folder of the feuser records? (I do have the cookies enabled)
I have of course done this many times before, so this is odd. And I don't get any error messages either.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*