[TYPO3-english] jb_gd_resize does not resize pop-up image

lists.typo3.org gu-jonss at online.no
Mon Dec 10 20:07:57 CET 2012

It seems that I had missed manually to reduce the size of some of the
pictures uploaded. It seems that pictures uploaded larger than the width and
height set in imageLinkWrap for the popup window will result in popup window
only showing parts of the picture. In other words, the uploaded picture has
to be smaller than the popup window max. size set in imageLinkWrap in order
for the resizing to function.

In other words, problem solved and jb_gd_resize functions excellent.

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson

"Jan Bednarik"  skrev i nyhetsmeldingen:
mailman.1.1324139644.23128.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org ...

Hi,

I thought that popup image is shown in its original size, usually. So,
what is your scenario? You have an image that is bigger than maximum size?

Jan