[TYPO3-english] Latest news from the Documentation Team

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Dec 9 17:27:27 CET 2012

Hi,

> IMHO most docs should be put into reST manuals.

Yes.

> The wiki is more for quick tips and writing up the first draft.

My opinion too.

> The question is: who is going to do it?

There was a project to translate the German "Extbase book", but the
effort seems to have stalled. Recently I got contacted by Anja
Leichsenring who mentioned that the Extbase team wanted to write a
manual for the "extbase" sysext, so that would probably be the central
place. And we definitely plan to have all sysext manuals rendered on
docs.typo3.org in the future.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter