[TYPO3-english] Latest news from the Documentation Team

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Dec 7 16:42:07 CET 2012

Hi all,

Although the article will pop up in your news feed soon enough, I wanted
to attract your attention to:

http://typo3.org/news/article/documentation-and-typo3-cms-60/

It gives an overview of what we have done recently and what the status
of the documentation is with regards to the release of TYPO3 CMS 6.0. We
have done much work recently, a lot of things have changed. We hope you
enjoy the changes. We also appreciate your feedback. Things are
evolving, so there's no better time to express your opinion :-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter