[TYPO3-english] BE Layouts by PageTSConfig

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Dec 6 14:15:44 CET 2012

Hi Thomas,

mhmm i'm currently working with TV Framework and searched a way to
migrate to fluid in the longterm - but without such a feature it seems
to be impossible :(

Regards
Kay

Am 06.12.2012 13:29, schrieb Thomas Skierlo:
> Am 06.12.2012 12:57, schrieb Kay Strobach:
>> Hi Thomas,
>>
>> i asked that before, seems to be unsupported :(
>>
>> Regards
>> Kay
>
> What a pitty. Found some info on forge, and a pending patch. Let's hope
> for the best (which probably would be a full merge of a reworked
> gridelements into core).
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas
>
>> Am 06.12.2012 12:52, schrieb Thomas Skierlo:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am looking for a way to set up backend layouts by means of pure
>>> PageTSConfig (t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig), to make them movable by my
>>> own wrapper extension and make them independant from record numbering.
>>> This works like charm with ext:gridelements, but I need a core-way for
>>> the BE layout. Is this a missing feature? TYPO3 4.7.7
>>>
>>> Thanks for any help,
>>>
>>> Thomas Skierlo

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach