[TYPO3-english] jb_gd_resize does not resize pop-up image

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Dec 5 22:43:15 CET 2012

Hey,

so you're saying that you get preview images (small ones) but popus are
shown in the size of original?

I think it's not about the extension but rather TYPO3 configuration
which doesn't resize the large pictures.

See, all this extension does is to replace whatever ImageMagick does, so
if TYPO3 asks image to be resized, it is. It doesn't change the way
large images are shown.

Jan