[TYPO3-english] condition with !=

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Dec 5 22:24:13 CET 2012

Hi Dmitry,

>Hi!
>
>Philipp Gampe wrote:
>> Did you tryhttp://docs.typo3.org  ? It as in depended from the main site.
>
>Nope. Nice link, thanks! I never knew it existed.

we got that ready like this just in time of the 6.0 release.
François is currently preparing some news and buzzes about it and
tomorrow we have that codesprint starting where we'll see how we
can connect typo3.org with docs.typo3.org and what major
integration strategies appear best.

http://docs.typo3.org should evolve really fast now I'd expect be
become a major central source for TYPO3 documentation.

"It's only just begun ..."

But nevertheless, we can and should be spreading the good news of
having that docs domain around.

One more thing that was good: It serves static pages (= not being
a complicated server setup) and is an independent machine.

Enjoy ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de