[TYPO3-english] accessing GET-Parameters in fluid templates

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 5 16:50:16 CET 2012

As all you want to do is highlight the viewed news article in the article
list, you could also use JavaScript to check each list item, and if the
item's link href is the same as the current url give the item an extra class
so that you can style it differently.

Stephen.

news:mailman.10822.1354721383.598.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...