[TYPO3-english] Reset fe-user password - saltedpassword

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 11:15:55 CET 2012

Hi Richard,

2012/12/5 Richard Davies <richard at ocular.co.nz>

> Hi Tomas,
>
> Unless I misunderstand something felogin has that option. Tick the box
> 'enable password recovery link' and you can click 'forgot your password'
> below the felogin box. It isn't a plugin that purely shows a forgot
> password box, and it doesn't automatically log the user in after they
> change their password, but it is part of felogin.

You are partly right, EXT:felogin allows the uses to get you password by
email, but when using RSA salted passwords, it sents the text-value of you
crypted password, which is usuable.

I want no password in email, only link to reset-password page, passwords
should never be sent in emails..

--
Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen