[TYPO3-english] cooluri and calendar base (Jan Bednarik)

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun Dec 2 20:51:03 CET 2012

Hi Oliver,

the thing is that I don't know whether {tx_cal_controller[view]} will be
replaced by the actual value. If it was then the query would work? Could
you try to replace the values manually and run it in some SQL tool? If
the query is OK, but doesn't work on web, then I guess the replacement
is not working.

Regards

Jan