[TYPO3-english] Directmail subscription problem (Authorization Required)

Borislav Pantaleev beastafk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 22:05:17 CEST 2012

Hello guys,

    I'm having a rather strange problem. After installing direct mail
extension and direct mail subscription I can't activate my subscription.
The link in my email is kinda wrong I think as it adds one more digit to
the page id where my form is.

So my form is on a page with id 266 and the confirmation link is something
like
/index.php?id=2661=1&cmd=setfixed&sFK=approve&rU=5&fD%5B_FIELDLIST%5D=uid&fD%5Bhidden%5D=0&aC=1863b4ee

This doesn't look good and when clicked is pointing at 401 Authorization
Required page. Indeed my dev site has basic authentication, but could that
be the problem? I think not.

I have the following settings in constants: plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription
.email = mydesired at email.com
plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription.pid = 268 - the folder id

I haven't set the folder for the users to contain a plugin, but even after
I did, the result is the same.

Any (and as much detailed as possible) help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks