[TYPO3-english] FE Login Redirect

Martin Wagner martin.wagner at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Aug 30 14:58:53 CEST 2012

Peter,

thanks for your hint!  During testing, I ran into some other strange problem.  Since I definitely like to show the logout form after login, I decided to create another login page where I forward to in case of redirects due to access restrictions (e.g. deep links to access restricted pages, ...)  On that page, I inserted the Login Plugin, similarly to the one on the original login page, and pointed the PID to the same sysfolder holding the FE users as the original login form.  Interestingly, I get login faults all the time.  My first thought was that I had some misconfiguration, so I replaced the login form on the new login page with a "insert records" link to the one of the original login page.  This change had no effect.  Any ideas?  Strange! (At least for me...)

Best,

   Martin