[TYPO3-english] Many TYPO3 installations

Gorosito Gonzalo xgonzalo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:06:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

If you're looking for security alerts and extension updates I assume
that you do the same as well for the rest of your setup (servers,
operating system.. etc), if that's the case I'd say that the nagios
extension will bring you the possibility to keep an eye on everything
without using different tools for that, which for me is awesome. I use
nagios to control almost everything that I have running.

#  Gonzalo Gorosito
#  Programador && sysadmin
#
#  http://www.tutorialesdebian.com - Tutoriales para debianeros,