[TYPO3-english] FED/Flux page template problems

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:55:53 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

sorry that I can't tell you anything about the fed page rendering. I use
backend layout and fluidtemplate for page rendering, fed and flux only
taking care of the FCE feature. I started with fed very early and in
that time the extension wasn't major enough for production, but I
thought that currently it should work without problems.

Good luck anyway, gridelements + backend layout is also very good, at
least you can choose the specific template layout through the backend
layout select box, which was my reason why I took this approach.

Cheers Dominic