[TYPO3-english] FE Login Redirect

Martin Wagner martin.wagner at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Aug 24 16:34:32 CEST 2012

Dear list,

I encounter a problem regarding redirects from get paramters with TYPO3's felogin sysext.  I run TYPO3 4.6.12 and provide the URL to return to after login as a GET parameter such as http://xy.com/en/mygts.html?redirect_url=/page_to_return_to.html.  When using Firebug, I can verify that the hidden field redirect_url in the login form is set:

<input type="hidden" value="login" name="logintype">
<input type="hidden" value="170" name="pid">
<input type="hidden" value="/en/mygts/software-download.html" name="redirect_url">
<input type="hidden" value="0" name="tx_felogin_pi1[noredirect]">

In the backend (flexform of the login form), the redirect mode is set to "Defined by GET/POST Variables" and the check at "Disable Redirect" is not set.  I'm also using the current RealURL version, if this is of relevance.

Has anybody some idea how to motivate this redirect to work?

Thanks in advance,
   Martin