[TYPO3-english] Sending data from one form to another by TypoScript

Adrian Marcinkowski amarcinkowski at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:51:45 CEST 2012

I have problem with sending data from one form to another (using
formhandler). I got this two TypoScripts:

On first form:

    finishers {
        1.class = Finisher_Redirect
        1.config {
            redirectPage =
{$formhandlerExamples.multistep-forms.first-step.redirectPage}
        }

      2.class = Tx_Formhandler_Finisher_StoreGP
      2.config {
        get_item = TEXT
        get_item.data = global:HTTP_POST_VARS|first-step|get_item
      }
    }

And the second one:

    preProcessors {
      1.class = Tx_Formhandler_PreProcessor_LoadGetPost
        1.config {

      get_item.defaultValue = TEXT
      get_item.defaultvalue.data = global:HTTP_POST_VARS|next-form|get_item

        }
    }

But nothing happens. Could anyone know why? What am I doing wrong?