[TYPO3-english] exclude certain page from realurl path

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Thu Aug 23 09:46:59 CEST 2012

Hi Jigal,

On 22-08-12 16:15, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> If it's the last part in the actual page path (not one of the (fixed)
> postvars which are appended to it in the url) then it can't be removed.
> Otherwise there would be no way to know if it's the page or the parent.

Yeah that's what I figured.
But the problem is that the path should be:
www.domain.com/extension-singleview

It's a pitty it's not possible. I need to come up with another solution.
Because creating a couple of hundred shortcut's to the correct page is
really not an option.

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair