[TYPO3-english] FE_SESSION_KEY does not seem to work with 4.5.17 ?

Allan Jacobsen allan.j at cobsen.dk
Wed Aug 22 19:10:16 CEST 2012

Hi Kay

It is on ubuntu lucid, so php ver. 5.3.2, TYPO3 ver. 4.5.19

I gave up and as an experiment i removed the FE_SESSION_KEY from the URL
that was sent to the payment gateway, and suddenly the session was OK
when the browser got back to the shop, so the payment gateway does
apparently send the session cookie back, and now everything works......

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen