[TYPO3-english] ttnewsgenericmarkers markers disappear after upgrade to tt_news 3.2.1

Peter Ruijter peter.ruijter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 12:41:29 CEST 2012

Hi List,

For a client I'm doing research to upgrade tt_news 2.5.2 to version 3.2.1.
After an upgrade inside a development environment the genericmarkers aren't
available in Typoscript anymore. For debugging proposals I added a var_dump
inside class.tx_ttnewsgenericmarkers_fe.php, to checkout if the configured
genericfields are filled by the extension and they are. When I do a
downgrade back to version 2.5.2 again, the genericmarkers are available in
Typoscript again.

Who has previously experienced these problems, what procedure causes this
problem and how can I solve this?

Best regards,

Peter Ruijter
*Peter Industries*