[TYPO3-english] Admin cannot create Content Elements

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Aug 21 08:32:36 CEST 2012

Hi Jeppe

I thank you so much. Why couldn't I find that solution anywhere? I can't be
> the first one having that problem.

Because you need to learn how to use a proper Google Search!

Type in Google: >>   "Sorry, you didn't have proper permissions to perform
this change." 2012   <<

and you will have more than 3 answers popping up at first! ;-)

For your further studies with Google Search check here:
http://www.googleguide.com/

By the way you are not alone 3 out of 4 students can't really "search"!
http://mashable.com/2011/11/24/google-search-infographic/

Andi