[TYPO3-english] Admin cannot create Content Elements

Rutger Mik | Zeeman Reclamegroep rutgermik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:45:08 CEST 2012

Hi Jeppe,

Did you used the 'Install Tool' -> 'Database Analyser' -> 'Compare'
function?

If so, you are missing the 't3ver_swapmode' field in the 'pages' table
in your database.
This field isn't used anymore, but TYPO3 still checks if this field is
present.

You can add this field again with this line:

ALTER TABLE pages ADD t3ver_swapmode tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0'

Kind regards,

Rutger Mik