[TYPO3-english] Many TYPO3 installations

Rutger Mik | Zeeman Reclamegroep rutgermik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:18:54 CEST 2012

Hi Fredol,

We have about 40 sites and I use caretaker for that right now because I
could not find anything else that did the trick.
It works OK, but there are a few flaws.
For instance, it doesn't give extension update warnings on all extensions.
Because of these flaws en bugs, you cannot really count on it.
And indeed the project seems to be abandoned.

I am interested as well on how to manage large amounts of TYPO3
installations.

Kind regards,

Rutger Mik