[TYPO3-english] Gridelements, semantic content and the right strategies

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Fri Aug 17 11:39:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 17.08.2012 10:40, schrieb Thomas Skierlo:
> Do you
> think that I should move to 6.0 now?

it depends what you need to see. if you wanna check out FAL; take a
look. there won't be improvements for gridelements in 6.0 as I know.

> Unless there is a strong commitment or a strategy for including
> gridelements (or functionallity like that) as a system extension, people
> will hesitate to join development

having a stable version of an extension requires more than developers. I
am happy to assist with changes in core if required but I got no
additional time for another 3rd party extension.

people will always join a project if it makes sense and if there is
something going on. Take my ext:news > it is no sysext, will never be
and still people begin to use it.

if gridelements is something you like, join the project and help with
your knowledge

Georg