[TYPO3-english] How to change the BE modules order?

Guillermo R. Oramas J. oramas.g at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 17:13:50 CEST 2012

Hello.

I created a custom extension "Statistics" and I did it not using an
existing module like Web, Help or User because neither of those was a good
option.

Now the problem is that my Statistics module appears at the last place in
the page and I have many modules so it is hidden out of the page.

This module is often used so is very uncomfortable to scroll to find it. I
want the module be under the Web Module but I don't know how to do that.

I tried using the "top" attribute in addModule (ext_tables.php) but it
seems like only works with sub-modules but not with the main modules.

Thanks for the help.