[TYPO3-english] Gridelements, semantic content and the right strategies

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Aug 16 15:20:53 CEST 2012

Hello Thomas,

>but not for basic grid layout and structure. There must be a "Core" way
>to solve this very basic task. But there isn't. The only official method
>still uses markers.

I'd like to recommend to make contact to the "Content Rendering Team"
around Patrick Broens as well. He has build in many HTML5 elements
into the Government Package. And at the T3DD12 we all came to the
conclusion that the core should have functionality to group single
content elements as "<arcticle>", "<section>" or whatever.

http://typo3.org/teams/content-rendering/

It's really good we are having this discussion. I think it's very
important.

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de