[TYPO3-english] Powermail Conditions & TYPO3 4.5

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:28:08 CEST 2012

No, I don't use any of them. I have mootools on that page, but I don't see
any error message in the console.

The problem is when loading the form, the AJAX call returns 3 new empty
lines and keeps re-calling itself, printing all over the page:

Error in powermail_cond.js in clearSession function:

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM, Tobias Schmidt <t.schmidt at minuskel.de>wrote:

> If you use jQuery/t3jquery in noConflict mode take a look at
> powermail_cond\files\js\**powermail_cond.js and replace "$" with "jQuery".
>
> Tobias
>
> Am 15.08.2012 16:59, schrieb Tomiţă MILITARU:
>
>  Hello,
>>
>> Can someone please confirm is this combination still works?
>> I am having TYPO3 4.5.14, powermail 1.6.9 and powermail_cond 1.0.2 and it
>> seems not work anymore adding conditions, more specifically they don't
>> work
>> in FE anymore.
>>
>> Thanks,

Engr. Tomiţă MILITARU